No products in the cart.
d?na toys are designed to entertain and have fun with, to encourage imagination and creativity, and at the same time contribute to the psychomotor development of the child.
The safety of d?na toys enables the child to play freely. Freedom in the way children play and express themselves is vital for their future development.
WITH 1 YEAR
Finally, a truly original teether. Stimulating colourful shapes made using a soft, resistant, practical and safe material.
WITH 2 YEARS
100% safe play
d?na educational toys are ideal at this stage because thanks to their soft and resistant material your child can bite them, hit them, step on them, throw them or get them wet.
WITH 3 YEARS
Playing and learning
With d?na she will learn to classify by form and colour, develop language by naming the shapes and build her first constructions.
WITH 4 YEARS
This is a time for creativity and free play. d?na makes it very easy to foster these invented games, where anything is possible.
WITH 5 YEARS
Making up stories, grouping elements in a logical way, practicing mathematics? With d?na, a world of games full of possibilities is born.
WITH 6 YEARS
Cooking together as a family
With d?na you can prepare and bake delicious cupcakes together as a family. They are suitable for the microwave, oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
– Safe and soft for Baby, this ball is made from 100% natural rubber
– Bright colours to stimulate Baby?s view
– 8 small holes to develop Baby?s curiosity and fine motor skills
– Multiple textures to develop Baby?s touch (dots, streaks, stars and grid pattern)
– Light and ergonomic, the ball is easy to grab thanks to the 2 integrated handles